Our Organizational Leadership Programs includes:
- Strategic Planning: To achieve ongoing success and a competitively unique or superior position, an organization must commit to developing long range plans. Our strategic planning process focuses on seven core steps necessary for the development of a solid three to five-year plan.
- High Performance Execution: Most organizations focus on getting the right strategy in place yet the best strategy in the world falls short without executional excellence. In today’s competitive environment, the organization that executes its plans and strategies will be the winner in the marketplace. High Performance Execution will ensure your strategies pay off in the marketplace.
- Personal & Team Accountability: Accountability in organizations has become more important and more difficult as workers struggle with increased workloads and conflicting priorities. Getting people to “own” their work, results, and deadlines requires a culture of accountability.
- High Performance Teams: Effective teams focus on the team’s goals with a proactive, high sense of urgency to accomplish extraordinary results. Our work in team development focuses on the following five components of team effectiveness: Team Goals, Team Roles, Team Processes & Procedures, Team Relationships, and Team Leadership.
- Maximum Performance Leadership: Many organizations today have too many managers and not enough leaders. This program provides participants with the tools, skills, and behaviors essential to becoming a great leader—a leader who accepts responsibility for their team’s results and continually strives to raise both their own and their team’s performance.
For a consultation, contact us today: